Medicaid Waiver (HCBS)
Shine Bright Care LLC, is currently certified to provide these home and community base waiver services:
- Group home
- Supportive Employment
- Family Habilitation
- Supportive Living
- Day Habilitation
- In-home Support
- Personal Care Services
Group home services are provided for individuals 18+ who experience developmental and intellectual disabilities a residential home, with 24/7 staff supervision.
Provide individuals who experience developmental and intellectual disabilities, a job in the community with staff supervision to coach the necessary skills for the job.
Family home habilitation services are provided in a licensed assisted living home or licensed foster home by a paid, primary caregiver who is not a member of the recipient’s immediate family.
Help for ages 18 to get, keep or improve self-help and social skills; must live FT in your own residence.
Ages 3+; Recreational, other activities outside the home to develop self-help and social skills.
Up to age 18; help to get, keep or improve self-help and social skills; must live FT with unpaid caregiver.
Personal Care Services:
Provide individuals who experience physical, developmental, and intellectual disabilities, a personal care assistant able to travel to client's home to assist with transferring, locomotion, housekeeping, meal preparation, and more.
Occasional breaks for unpaid caregivers.
Regular cleaning and heavy household chores in your own residence, when no-one else can do the work.
Shine Bright Care LLC provides waiver services to offer a choice between home and community based waiver services and institutional care for people who meet nursing facility level of care. To access the program, the individual must be eligible for Medicaid, complete an assessment that is approved by seniors and disability services of Alaska and have an approved Plan of Care.
Shine Bright Care, LLC is currently providing assistance in getting enrolled in the following programs with the State of Alaska.
- The Alaskans Living Independently (ALI) Waiver. This waiver is for Adults age 21 and over.
- The Adults with Physical and Developmental Disability (APDD) waiver. This waiver is for adults age 21 and over who has been determined to be developmentally and physically disabled.
- The Children with Complex Medical Conditions (CCMC) waiver. This waiver is for children and young adult under the age of 22. To qualify for this service the individual would have to experience medical fragility and is often dependent on frequent lifesaving treatments or dependent on medical technology.
- The Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) waiver. This waiver is for individuals who has a mental or physical impairment or a combination of physical and mental impairment that was diagnosed before the age of 22 and is likely to continue indefinitely.
- Helpful info and resources:
Looking For A Career?
view our employment page
Let's Get Started!
get immediate help with info